Okanski Financial Group
Toll Free: +1 (800) 265-5982
Fax: (519) 663-5037
Mobile: (519) 871-3850
Who we are
Okanski Financial Group is a team of design and build finance professionals. We help our clients build strong foundations and durable portfolio structures.
Sound investing is only one of several components that achieve financial goals. Ongoing savings, careful lifestyle planning and disciplined adherence to a financial plan are integral to successful outcomes. Accordingly, our practice revolves around the creation of personal financial and estate plans and investment policies prior to implementing investment decisions.
The Okanski Financial Group Difference
In a traditional transaction based relationship clients are required to approve trades and pay transaction costs, assuming responsibility for each investment outcome.
The structure we follow recognizes why you hire us in the first place and aligns our interests with yours. You engage us to develop a financial plan and implement an investment strategy that is suited to your risk tolerances. Operating the portfolio and taking responsibility for performance is integral to that relationship. Costs are fee based on the value of the assets, not on the number of transactions.
This service, termed discretionary management, requires a high fiduciary responsibility as the designated portfolio manager makes all the investment decisions, including allocation and choice of securities, within a documented framework established with our clients.
To be eligible to offer this service, advisors must obtain special education and qualifications and maintain rigorous ethical and reporting standards. Very few advisors are qualified in this capacity. Okanski Financial Group has been providing this specialized service to our clients for over 20 years.
• Removes the day-to-day pressure of sales driven decisions.
• Compensation to the firm is not determined by increased trading activity, but by growth in the client's assets.
• Fees may be tax-deductible.
• Clients can accurately measure and focus on the larger picture: strategy, performance outcomes.
• Enhanced reporting describes comparative performance at a glance.
• Clients can travel or be out-of-touch knowing their portfolios will be well-tended because their Investment Advisor has authority to take action on their behalf.
• With age and increased potential for disability, clients are assured of consistent oversight and management of their assets.