CPA, CA, CFP, EPCmore
Toll Free: +1 (800) 267-9345
Fax: (613) 239-2917
"I provide comprehensive customized financial planning-based solutions to build and protect my clients' wealth, and help them achieve their life-stage planning goals."
Servicing the needs of clients takes special skills. To this end, I have made a conscious effort to build on my experience in financial and estate planning, investment advisory and insurance knowledge as well as obtaining the designations of Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Elder Planning Counselor (EPC). This training enables me to better service the growing "fifty-plus" population as they transition towards the various stages in their lives. I am also a member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants' "PrimePlus/ElderCare Services Practitioners Group," servicing the financial needs of active life-style "fifty-plus" individuals and seniors.
Formerly with one of Canada's leading professional service firms as a tax specialist, I joined CIBC Wood Gundy (and predecessor firm) in 1998 as an Investment Advisor. I am a graduate of Queen's University's Bachelor of Commerce program and have over 31 years of experience in the tax, investment and financial planning industry.
My Business Philosophy
My primary role is to assist my clients in establishing realistic wealth management and life-stage planning goals, and to help achieve these goals through quality investment strategies, value-added services and expert advice.
I believe in a long-term, diversified and disciplined investment strategy. A well-balanced portfolio that matches the client's risk tolerance, investment time horizon and investment goals is the best way to build and protect wealth.
My client service philosophy is to nurture and maintain a close relationship with my clients by:
- Preparing and annually updating a detailed financial plan
- Arranging personal meetings for portfolio reviews and rebalancing
- Providing periodic updates by telephone and electronic mail
- Assisting clients with cash management and asset allocation decisions
- Providing timely tax savings strategies and investment ideas
- Providing insurance strategies to build and protect wealth
- Being a facilitator of life-stage planning goals and elder planning issues
- Generally working hard to maintain client confidence and comfort levels in all financial planning, investment and life-stage planning decisions.