Investment Advisor, Registered Retirement Consultant
BA, CGA, RRC, PFPmore
Toll Free: +1 (866) 663-7775
Fax: (905) 333-5995
My Value Proposition – What Do I Do?
The media has largely manufactured the image of the stockbroker. In reality, brokers today are investment professionals who must specialize in building trusted relationships – not making quick trades. Many hours of training, education and just plain hard work are what make an Investment Advisor or stockbroker successful today. In good markets and bad, it is easy for the individual investor to get caught in the emotion of the market momentum, while they lose sight of their long-term investment goals.
Commitment To Long-Term Client Relationships
I have been in the financial services industry for over 19 years. I have relationships with clients that span generations. I have some clients who have entrusted me with three generations of their family's money. Other attributes that I am proud of are:
- My genuine concern for the client's financial well-being.
- My ability to understand the client's needs and objectives.
- My personal, yet professional approach to understanding the client's concerns.
Professional Training & Experience
I am very proud that I am part of a small group of Investment Advisors that have an accounting designation. I obtained my Certified General Accountants' (CGA) designation in September of 1988. I spent 10 years building a tax and accounting practice before becoming an Investment Advisor. The experience that I gained in those years has proven to be invaluable when I am dealing with clients today. Other professional attributes I have are:
- University Degree in Economics (BA)
- Professional Planning Designation (PFP)
- Level II Life Insurance License
- 10 years of experience working in the private industry
- Continuing education & training as mandated by the investment industry and the Certified General Accountants' Association of Canada